Family post

This weeks post is gonna be about my family, so to start i live with both my parents and my sister. i have six  other siblings. My brother bryce has lived without a home for 3 years in a tent next to a river me and my parents just found out. So my parents decided to take him to the mission, after searching his bag they found needles in his bag so at this moment he is in rehab getting better. my other brother hunter started to do drugs after my sister katie had died, I dont know where he is at but all I know is that he is dating some girl works at job core and part time does drugs. My other brother Tre lives in north carolina with his drug addict mom and is graduating this year. My sister tristyn is living with me and my family at the moment getting a divorce with her first husband and trying to get custody of her baby. My other sister cassie is well i dont know all i really know is she works at Papa Murphy’s on river road and currently living with her boyfriend Isaac. That is to wrap up my messed up family other than my sister died december 6th of 2015. We dont know how she died. She was only 24 when this happened me and my family have a private investigator trying to find out what happened.

2 Comments

1. i’m so sorry
    i hope the mystery gets solved

2. im sorry for u gillian